We are 100% committed to you having a great time and seeing results.
Here's what you really want to know:
1. Our sessions are 45 or 60 minutes long and usually feel like 30 minutes (seriously, it goes by FAST!)
2. We offer indoor cycling, a low-impact, heart-pumping workout, all set to a serious mix of music, fostering a fun atmosphere. We focus on cycling and triathlon sport-based intervals so you'll always know how you stack up using our amazing cycling computers.
3. We also feature strength and TRX Suspension Training classes; we set up stations and circuits so you’re never bored. We vary the exercises we do each time, you’ll always get a full body and cardio workout so that you move towards your weight loss or strength goals quicker than ever before. You could be at each station for 35 seconds to 2 minutes before moving to the next station. It’s this constant change up that makes the entire session go by so fast.
4. At the end of all classes, we'll practice some mobility and flexibility before we pass around germ-busting gym wipes.
Other Things to Know About Us:
1. We help keep you motivated by playing fun music and making sure you’re doing each exercise safely.
2. We’re super-friendly, supportive, know your name, and you’ll easily meet new people here.
3. While all of our classes take place in our facilities, we often find cool community things to do (like 5K’s or obstacle courses) and will always invite you and your loved ones to participate with us.
4. Your priority is weight loss and not getting hurt. Our priority is the same. This is why all our trainers are nationally certified cycling, strength and TRX trainers and instructors. We let them offer you a variety of ways to perform each exercise. You’re always working at your own level – whether that’s as someone just starting on their weight loss journey or someone that is in top physical shape.
5. We look for little ways to make you smile, day in and day out.
Here’s What to Do Next: